What is ABC Cares?
A 501c3 formed to give back to the members of the construction industry.
It provides rapid financial assistance to help construction workers affected by tragedies, including injuries, death, illness and other unfortunate circumstances.
It also provides scholarships and educational stipends.
What makes us different?
The ABC Cares Foundation works to ensure we have extremely low overhead, guaranteeing that 98 cents of every dollar donated goes right back into helping those who need it most.
We’re run by professionals who are highly experienced in non-profit management, and it’s supported administratively by the industry’s largest trade association.
Our primary overhead costs come from an annual review performed by an independent CPA firm, so you can rest assured that all contributions directly benefit members of the industry and their families.
Board of Trustees
- Rex Kirby, Verdex Construction
- Gene Herman, Herman Construction Services, Inc.
- James McConchie, Elcon Electric, Inc.
- Harold Yarborough, D&B Tile Distributors
- Peter Dyga, President and CEO, Associated Builders and Contractors